Make your reservation now to work with Bobbie Christmas!
- People who read my first book remarked on how my writing has gone to a new level. I credit you a great deal for that.
Tricia Pimental, firstname.lastname@example.org, author of A Moveable Marriage: A Memoir
- I used Bobbie Christmas for my second book, and I canít say enough about the thoroughness of her work. She has decades of experience and edits for award-winning authors. The complete editing and 50-page report you get are worth every dime of her fees. Reviewers have noticed the improved difference between my first book and [the one she edited].
Jack Harney. author of Six: A Dax McGowan Mystery, email@example.com
- Thanks for doing a great job.† Very professional.
Kathy J. Ellis, M.Ed., firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are getting into the amendments and thank you very much for all your hard work. When completed the book will be greatly improved.
Tom Turner. Author of Jamaican Butterflies, email@example.com
- My editorial team and I were very pleased with your copyedit of the Art of Lawyering. You intervened just enough, making only slight changes to word choice and punctuation, to really make statements more clear and details consistent. Very nice work! I will certainly keep an eye out for more projects to send your way, because I would love to work with you again.
Kristin Zelazko, firstname.lastname@example.org, Production Editor, Sourcebooks, Inc., 630.536.0544
- Thank you for the wonderful job! You went a long way toward showing me ways to choose simpler words, simplify sentences, and keep the information clear. I am using some of the knowledge I have gained from reading your book Write In Style, too. Also, thank you for returning the manuscript earlier than your estimated date. After I submitted the first two chapters, proposal, and query letter, within a week I was offered a contract for publication of my book from a traditional publisher. Thank you for your professional editing.
Andrea Royes, email@example.com
- Thank you for the amazing editing work you did on my manuscript. I've learned so much from your report. Doing the hard-copy edit was definitely the way to go for a first-time writer. I've recommended you to several of my friends.
Dana Ridenour, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I always attribute my first book's success to your helping it along and making it the polished product that it is today. Thank you very much!
David Schneider, email@example.com
- I appreciate the work you did for me in the past with [title deleted]. Now I am ready to submit another piece to you for editing. I have attached the manuscript.
Mary Freeman, firstname.lastname@example.org, President, Awareness Technology, Inc.
- The edit looks great. Thanks, Bobbie! I really appreciate your being able to edit all three books in the trilogy. It's really beneficial to the author and me when the same copyeditor is able to work on his or her books.
Skye Agnew, email@example.com, Production Editor, Sourcebooks, Inc., 630.961.3900 ext. 249
- Thanks for finishing the editing of my manuscript early. I was amazed at all the red changes, but realized that is why I sent it to you. I appreciate the clean version incorporating all your comments, too. I also appreciated your suggestions for improvement of the story and have made changes to my story as a result of your suggestions. Thanks again for the early completion.
Kenneth Eichler, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I received the manuscript yesterday and have begun making revisions based on your marks and suggestions. This has proved very helpful to me. Thank you very much. I will not hesitate to use your service again or recommend you if I get the chance.
John Davis, email@example.com
- I requested three other sample edits, in addition to yours. Yours was exceptional; the others weren't even really in running once I received yours.
Amelia Waters, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I don't think I would have gotten anywhere with the book without you. You were a tremendous help to me, and I learned a lot from you.
Patty Cyr, email@example.com, author of A Patient's Perspective: Tips for Your Doctor Visits and More
- I am so thankful I had you edit the book. Your changes are right on, and I'm learning so much. Wording changes = Awesome! The clarity you provide was very needed. Ideas for journal questions = Fabulous! Chapter 1 feedback = very useful indeed!
Kate Carlson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thanks for teaching me how to improve my writing. All that red ink paid off!
Catherine P. Perry, author of Courageous Wake, email@example.com
- You have done an excellent job on my book Black Cotton. I am impressed with your level of professionalism, particularly your ability to understand my subject matter on a level that allowed your editing to truly enhance the book. I will certainly use your services in the future.
Vincent D. Lewis, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you so much for the prompt service. I am sooooooooooooooooooooo pleased with the edit of my manuscript. I appreciate the suggested changes. You really did a magnificent job.
Valarie H. Rowell, email@example.com
- I read your e-mail, and it scared me, but perhaps that prepared me for the excellent job you have done with the manuscript.
Wade Gilley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please advise my editor, Ms. Christmas, that I am truly appreciative of the work she did and that I took her advice and made many if not all the changes she suggested.
- I received the manuscript last week. Wow! I began reviewing it this morning, and I must say that I am impressed with the work that you have done. Thank you.
Marlon Lindsay, email@example.com
- Thank you for the work you did for me on One, which is my first attempt at serious writing. I'm sure you can relate when I tell you my heart was in my throat while opening the packet! Your corrections and feedback were invaluable to me.
Brandi Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- You're the best. I am very pleased. I've posted your line edits on our group site for all the girls in my critique group to learn from.
- Thanks for responding to my questions; thanks also for the "Writer's Network News," a Christmas present that comes twelve times a year.
Dorse DuBois, email@example.com
- I am very pleased with your work. I found you to be very thorough, and you provided very useful suggestions. If I pay someone to edit my manuscript, I want someone who will be honest and direct with me, like you were. I want to hear the hard truth. That is the only way I will learn and the only way my manuscript will improve. I also greatly appreciate the "mini lessons" you provided to help me understand the improvements and learn from them. I have already recommended you to others.
Sue Rosche, Paxriveralpacas@aol.com
- I appreciate your editing and help with the back cover copy. The book goes to the typographer tomorrow. I have seen the death of most adverbs and many exclamation points and have added one hundred commas, fifty semicolons, and more than a hundred hyphens. I have seen past, present, and future aligned in time and space.
Anthony Ellis, M.D., firstname.lastname@example.org
- I now have several hours of typing and thinking to do, but it was exactly what I wanted for improving my book. I'll keep in touch. It's likely I'll be needing your services again.
Ed Gray, email@example.com
- You did a wonderful job on the edits. I can't thank you enough. Also, the report was a welcome surprise and very helpful. I'm sure you'll be getting referrals from me in the future.
Bruce Schneider, President, iPEC Coaching, www.ipeccoaching.com
- You're making me a better writer, if I do say so myself.
Mike Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thank you for returning the edited manuscript before your estimated date. I have read over the contents of the report and flipped through the manuscript and find your edit to be thorough and professional.
William Littlewood, email@example.com
- I want to express my sincere appreciation for such fine work. I've shopped around, making contact with a dozen editors. You're heads above the rest. I particularly like your critique format. Each element: plotting, characters, conflict, etc., has a specific comment for improvement.
K.S., Largo, FL
- Thank you for all your help.
J.S., Capetown, South Africa
- The 25-page critique is invaluable. You helped me more than many writing workshops have in the past.
J.P., Lincoln, NE
- You're one of my top editors.
D.B. (publisher), Hamilton, Bermuda
- I sent material to several book doctors, but was most impressed with your work.
J.L., Charleston, SC
- The only way I can describe your work is "beautiful." Like an artist, you chipped away the extra rock and sculpted a real story out of what I had done.
Dr. B.F., Midlothian, VA
- I am a devotee of your book Write In Style and have applied your computer editing in my personal writing and my employer's books. She is most impressed! Thanks to you, she said I was "invaluable."
Patricia Browning, firstname.lastname@example.org
Like Us on
Follow Us on
Read The Writers Network Online
RSS Feed (XML)
© 2001- Zebra Communications